Our test facility is equipped to run representative pilot scale testing for every type of process equipment we offer. Process testing is performed to verify process design parameters and to make our customers more comfortable and familiar with equipment operation. Most of our equipment is also available for field trials at your facility or longer term runs and toll processing.
The combined lab facilities of our CPEG companies provides the most extensive bulk material processing test capabilities in the industry. Visit carriervibrating.com and Showes.com to see additional lab testing services we offer independently or combined in one test program.
Equipment available for lab testing or pilot plant operation:
- Rotary Dryer
- Fluid Bed Dryers, including Batch and Continuous
- Vibrating Fluid Bed Dryer and Cooler
- Flash Dryers, including Rotocurrent and Venturijet
- Rotary Calciner
- MultiDisc Thermal Processor
- Screw Press
- Pug Mill Mixer
- Grinding and Feeding equipment
- Lump breakers
- Various mixers and blenders
Energy sources available at our Pilot Plant Lab are:
- Hot Oil